Parents often wonder about the appropriate time to bathe the children. However, please be assured that you can start to bathe your baby at any time.
We would like to give some guidance to help children have pleasant moments in the shower:
- Prepared dry towel to wipe his eyes for children as the water in the eye.
- Shirts while holding him tighter will help keep your baby and do not slip up.
- Always use caution when traveling in the bathroom for easy slip floor by water and soap.
- While bathing your baby, encourage her to sing will give your baby a new feel.
- A mother should use hands to keep the baby; the other hand uses a soft cloth to bathe your baby.
- After the bath just gently massage baby lotion with children. This will help her feel comfortable, relax and fall asleep.
1. From head to toe
No need to bathe your baby too often. Infants do not often soil as follows- time period set and crawling baby. You can still keep the children clean and fragrant from head to toe by wiping with a towel young people or a damp cloth. You can also do this for older children if you do not have the time or do not qualify for bathing for young children as a routine.
2. Tools needed:
- Wipes, cotton wool or soft cloth and clean two.
- Pots or tub of warm water.
- Dry wipes.
- Wet diapers, dry cloth if necessary.
- Pots or container for dirty water.
- Wiping human infants and young children
- Wash your hands, put him down, either in your heart or replacement pads can be, a place dry, clean and warm. For larger babies can leave them sitting inside or standing next to you.
- Undress the baby, remove diapers, diapers or diaper pants off.
- Wipe the face, neck, and ears with baby wipes or cotton balls.
3. Wipe dry with a dry cotton ball or tissue.
- If the eyes are sticky mucus was dry, wipe each eye from the corner out, use a cotton swab dipped in boiled water (or use a clean cotton swab, open every eye in one end of it).
- Then wipe your lower arms (armpit) and hand with baby wipes, cotton wool or a cloth and wipe dry with a towel or other cloth.
- Remove or diaper pants diapers (if any). When the infant bath, rinses the dried spot of fluid flow from the umbilical cord.
- Wash the anus parts and children’s genitals. For girls, wash in order from front to back
- Massage with children can support solution for your baby’s skin is soft and relaxing before bed.
- Change diapers or diaper pants and wear clean clothes for the baby.
Learn how to bathe newborns
1. A few points to note in a bathroom for babies
- In the first weeks of the child, you do not need soap, nor should any product “wash” or “shampoo” children do. Clean water is just fine.
- You can also consider using “disposable towel” when bathing infants. Some products in the form of “all in one”, which means that you can bathe your baby with one hand and use the other hand to keep the body young.
- You need to bathe newborns about 2-3 times a week.
- Avoid baby shower until the cord has fallen off and healed, before then, just wipe the baby is fully human.
- Place a damp cloth on his chest to keep infants warm bath.
- If you take the child into the bath with him, you need a little more support to take place after you finish bathing your baby.
- Talk, sing and play a few games with the children so they can learn to enjoy for some time shared specifically with you.
- Always check the temperature. Use the wrist, because this area is always more sensitive hands or uses a bath thermometer. Should pour cold water first, and then mixed in hot water. This will help you not do too hot tub bottom or danger of fire, and also help avoid placing children in hot water because you forgot to add cold water. Finally, remember the cold water flowing through the hot water tap to make sure that the nozzle was cooled.
- Certainly in the hands of a young hug. If the child is bathed in a convenient tub (not a bowl sitting), the following supporting role in children, the first child to rely on your arm. If in pots, the lower arm supports with one hand your child. This way, you are an extra hand for the entire bathroom the rest of my body.
- If children do not enjoy and show signs of “distress”, just faster operation basic bath and take them out. You can try again in a few days later; also can try the baths at different times of the day.
- Avoid bathing your baby right after eating.
- Massage for a newborn baby is a great way to learn the body and her emotions.
No need to have a separate bathtub for infants, although it may be a good idea, because they give you the freedom to move and bathing the baby in a warm room, for example. You can also buy a tank design that resembles a bathtub, which means it will help the child to stand straight or even you can use a brand new sink for bathing the baby at a young age faint.
2. Hygienic cord
The cord of the newborn will shrink and fall off within a week to 10 days. You might get the advice of the hospital on a daily hygienic umbilical area or some other comments that this cleaning was not so necessary, or simply just keeping it clean and dry. If you see signs of redness, discharge or other signs of infection, ask your doctor’s advice.